Wednesday, August 17, 2016

PyData San Francisco 2016

I attended PyData San Francisco 2016. It is a nice short 2 day conference, even though I only made for the first day. Here are also some interesting things I learned from this conference. Also, this is my lightning talk video.

Packages

The Journal of Open Source Software
A developer friendly journal for research software packages. It is a nice place to publish your open source software for credits. 
SnakeViz
A browser based graphical viewer for the output of Python’s cProfile module
digdag
A simple tool that helps you to build, run, schedule, and monitor complex pipelines of tasks. It handles dependency resolution so that tasks run in order or in parallel. 
airflow
A platform to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows. 
nipype
A framework for developing efficient and reliable medical imaging data analysis pipelines. 
PyFlux
A time series library for the Python programming language. 
Carousel
Model Simulation Framework 
ParseHub
Easily extract data from any website. 
Docplex
With this library, you can quickly and easily add the power of optimization to your application. 
3D XPoints
The next generation of storage that will revolutionize computing. 
The video of the talks are still not available. I will link some of the interesting talks from my point of view here when they are online.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete