Saturday, April 8, 2017

Wife's painting: Life on mars

The following painting is another one from my wife, it is surrealism. You can see the descriptions below from my wife and what she wants to express in this painting. Hope it can also make us think how we can do by ourselves to protect our planet. You can check out all my wife's paintings.
jpg
Consider all environmental issues we’re facing now, such as climate change and global warming, some people already think about moving human to Mars rather than dealing with the problems on the earth. Recently, Xspace rocket company released their multiplanet traveling plan, hoping to move about thousands of people to Mars by 2040. It’s a cool idea, but I don’t think it’s a good idea, especially seeing people so excited and crazy about moving to Mars. As we know, Mars is not our heaven; it has much harder and more extreme weather than our earth. There is nothing on Mars – absolutely nothing. Its temperature is from 27C during the day to -143C at night. It’s a real hell rather than a heaven. Also, if the human doesn't change their greedy and selfish nature, we still must face the same problems someday, no matter where we are.
This painting tries to show the picture when people finally move to Mars and build their cities. But it’s not an exciting picture. The city is an inanimate concrete forest. It looks like tombstone rather than a real city. It is the graves for all plants and animals which have become extinct from our earth. There is a man standing in the foreground and looking at the distant earth. He misses it, missing its colorful and vigorous life; he wants to come back, coming back to its glorious past. But who is he? We don’t know. And I really doubt whether the human can move to Mars before we total destroy our environment and our mother earth. So, it’s empty in the suite because we don’t know whether we, human beings, can really survive to see that day happen in the future. Furthermore, in this painting. Animals and plants are kept in glass cans and hung from the sky – they are the gifts from the heaven. When our environment is not suitable to support life anymore, we hope at least we can find a way to preserve them and someday they can revive in our future homeland.

4 comments:

  1. Buat kalian ada yang BARU nih sayangi GEDGET kalian yaaa:) banyak INFORMASI yang bakal kalian tau dengan lihat link-link ini langsung saja yuuu:)
    http://zapplerepair.com/cara-recovery-data-dari-sd-micro-panas-tidak-bisa-dibaca.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
      It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

      Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

      (1)Ex back.
      (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
      (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
      (4)Pregnancy spell.
      (5)Win a court case.

      Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
      What's app +2347012841542
      Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
      Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

      Delete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete