Friday, January 20, 2017

Wife's painting: Paintings from my wife

This week, I will just show some of my wife's paintings here. She loves painting and wants to become an architect. I hope she can be a happy architect in the future. I am so proud of my wife! You can check out all my wife's paintings.

Earthquake on egg shell

jpg

We three

jpg

Shower

jpg

Church at Berkeley

jpg

Grace cathedral

jpg

Mother and Child (Picasso)

jpg

Father and Daughter

jpg

Faceless self-portrait

jpg

self-portrait (1 to 1 ratio)

jpg

My family

jpg

3 comments:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete