Thursday, February 11, 2016

Create AWS HPC cluster from command line

Today, in Cloud Computing Working Group, Aaron helped me a lot to create AWS cluster by using the command line tool: cfncluster. I found it is actually very easy to create a cluster using the command line tool.

Check out the great tutorial by Brendan Bouffler: 'Building an HPC Cluster in 10 minutes'. You will build the cluster in 10 min! Also, if you are a student, don't forget to get free credits by apply the AWS educate

2 comments:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creating AWS HPC clusters from the command line is incredibly powerful! The ability to spin up compute resources quickly is essential for modern data processing. For professionals seeking formal credentials, the MLOps certification course in Electronic City Bangalore validates those cloud and deployment skills. Understanding both cloud infrastructure and MLOps makes you invaluable in today's job market. Thanks for this AWS tutorial!

    ReplyDelete